07 May 2009

Wm & Nina Get Married

Marriage, Wm Albea and Nina Sprouse
(From the GA Archives, Lincoln County Marriage Book K(5) (White), 1890-1904, Lincoln Co. GA)

Since I've found Wm & Nina's obituaries, I've been working on the Albea family - which is one of my brick walls. I want to send for death certs for the sister of his that I've found, as well as for a man's who might be his brother.

But, I'm still waiting on four obits to come back that I sent for a month ago from another family line (not an unusual wait). I wonder if there's only one person in the Atlanta Office who copies death cert requests? They probably recognize my address by now.

1 comment:

Alana said...

Hi Valerie,

I have nominated you for A Lovely Blog Award. You can pick it up at A Twig In My Tree

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails